We are committed to helping people to reach their full potential and enhancing community. As part of this commitment, we offer numerous FREE training courses and community events, to enhance skills, build confidence and improve self-esteem. All our events are opportunities to meet new people in a safe, friendly and informal environment.
Click on the course that you are interested in and follow the link to book your free place via Eventbrite or call us on 01254 460080.
- This event has passed.
Make a Difference to Your Employees with Liz Pollard
May 12, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
A motivational workshop to help you make a difference to your employees. All donations towards Community Solutions North West
Join Liz on Tuesday 12th May for an online workshop and discover how you can make a difference to your employees at this time. The course will cover:
1. The effects of COVID-19 on our motivation
2. Understand the link between employee engagement and motivation
3. 4 ways to enable engagement through online communication
4. 10 tips to engage employees working virtually
5. Action plan to increase your employees engagement in preparation for the ‘recovery’
No set price has been given for this session, instead we kindly ask that attendees give a donation to Community Solutions North West to help fund their digital and telephone befriending service and their Visit Me campaign. More information on CSNW can be found here: www.csnw.co.uk
Community Solutions North West