Community Solutions North West provides support to families with young children as part of the remit of supporting local people to meet local needs. The Management and Staff Team at CSNW takes its responsibility to protect and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults entrusted to the organisation’s care seriously and is fully committed to:
- Listening to, relating effectively and valuing children, young people and vulnerable adults, whilst ensuring their protection within organisation activities.
- Encouraging and supporting parents/carers
- Ensuring that children’s/youth workers are given support and training
- Having a system for dealing with concerns about possible abuse
- Maintaining good links with the statutory safeguarding authorities